Introduction to the User Agreement:
Our online store welcomes you, (registered with the number "4030297159"), and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions regulating your use of this store and all the legal consequences that result from your use of the online store services through this electronic platform, as any person's use of (Masdar Supplements) whether he is a consumer of a service or product of the store or otherwise, this is his approval and acceptance, and he is in his full legal capacity, system and law for all articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what was mentioned in it, and this agreement applies to all types of dealings between the user and the store except Transactions related to personal status and transactions related to the issuance of bonds related to the actions received on real estate. This agreement is considered valid and effective as soon as you agree to it and start registering with (the source of supplements ) under Article 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions System.
Article One - Introduction and Definitions:
- The above preamble is an integral part of this agreement, and you will find below the indications and definitions of the main terms used in this agreement:
1. (Store) means by this phrase (supplement source), and this definition includes all forms of (supplement source) on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, a website on the Internet, or a commercial store .
2. (User) means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through its electronic platform.
3. (Agreement) by this phrase means the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this Agreement.
4. (Electronic Transactions System) This term means the Saudi Electronic Transactions System issued by Royal Decree M/18 dated 8/3/1428 AH.
Article Two - User Legal Capacity:
1. The user declares that he has a legal capacity considered legal and legal to deal with the store, or that he is at least eighteen years old.
2. The user agrees that if he violates this article, he will bear the consequences of such violation towards third parties.
Article Three - Nature of Obligation (Source of Supplements):
1. The obligation of (supplement source) towards consumers or users is to provide (service or product).
2. (Supplements Source) may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, due to the nature and type of (service or product) requested from the user.
Article Four - Controls for the use of ( source of supplements ):
1. The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of (Supplements Source) in accordance with public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. When purchasing a service or product (supplement source), the user is obligated not to use this service or product in violation of public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article Five - Accounts and Registration Obligations:
Once you apply to join the Supplements Source membership as a user, you are obligated to disclose specific information and choose a secret username and password to use when accessing the Supplements Source services. By doing so, you have agreed to:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of your password, and thus agree to immediately notify (Supplements Source) of any unauthorized use of your account information with (Supplements Source) or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. (Supplements Source) will not in any way be responsible for any loss that you may suffer directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing your username or password information.
3. You are obligated to use your account or membership with (Supplements Source) yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this is a presumption that you have authorized it to use the store in your name and for your account.
4. You are obligated when using (Supplement Source) to use it with all seriousness and credibility.
5. You are obligated to disclose true, correct, up-to-date, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with (Supplements Source) and you are obligated to update your data if it is actually changed or in case of need.
6. (Supplements Source) is obligated to treat your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidence.
7. If it appears to (Supplements Source) that you disclosed information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal or in violation of what was stated in the usage agreement, ( Supplements Source ) has the right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership or Your store and your account on the platform, without prejudice to the rights of other (supplements source) and their legitimate means to recover their rights and protect other users.
8. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the administration of (Supplement Source) has the right to stop or cancel your store or membership or block you from accessing the services of (Supplement Source) again.
Article Six - Electronic Communications and Official Communications:
1. The parties to this agreement agree that communication will be made via the e-mail registered in the platform.
2. The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided electronically take the place of their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting the legal and legal needs.
3. The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and inform him of any provisions related to this agreement or dealing with him through the (Supplements Source) administration broadcasting general messages that are received to all users or to specific users of (Supplements Source).
1. The ( Supplements Source ) may notify you of any amendment to this Agreement in accordance with the official means of communication under this Agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights will be diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this Agreement.
3. All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the user must pay all fees due on the platform in addition to any other expenses added by (supplement source), provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through (supplement source).
4. ( Supplements Source ) may impose fees on some users, depending on the offers, products or services they request, or the fees or taxes imposed by the state on the nature of the product or service.
5. (Supplements Source) reserves the right to add, increase, reduce or deduct any fees or expenses under the articles, terms and conditions of the use agreement, to any of the users for any reason for their registration.
Article Eight - Payment and Payment Services in (Supplements Source):
1. (Supplements Source) provides through its partners the payment and payment system in (Supplements Source), it can be done entirely online through the payment options available on (Supplements Source) or through any payment method provided by (Supplements Source) from time to time.
2. (The Supplement Source) is obligated to determine the price of the service or product that it offers in its store according to the generally accepted market value.
3. (Supplement Source) is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in e-shop , and is obligated to give the user his purchase invoice for a service or product (Supplement Source.
4. (Supplements Source) is obligated to provide the generally accepted accounting specifications in its online store , in application of the provisions of this agreement, and due to the legal, economic, commercial and regulatory interests in this regulation.
Article 9 - Your personal information and transaction details information:
1. The user acknowledges that he grants (Supplements Source) an unlimited, global, permanent, irrevocable, exempt from expenses, and license to use personal information or materials or otherwise provided or provided by the (Supplements Source) platform or announced on the platform through Your accession or use of it, through the forms designated for communication and registration, or via any e-mail or any of the communication channels available on the platform. In order to achieve any of the interests that the platform deems appropriate.
Article 10 - Intellectual Property:
1. The intellectual property rights of (Supplements Source) are fully owned by (Supplements Source), whether they were owned by them before or after the establishment of this electronic platform.
2. The user or consumer respects the intellectual property rights of (Supplement Source), including (Supplement Source) itself, and other words, logos and symbols of (Supplement Source) or displayed on (Supplement Source), as (Supplement Source), And every right that follows from (Supplements Source), are full intellectual property rights of (Supplements Source).
Article Eleven - Responsibility (Source of Supplements):
1. (Supplements Source) is obligated to conduct its business through this electronic platform in a regular manner and in accordance with the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
2. (Supplements Source) shall not be liable for any claims arising from errors or omissions, whether caused directly, indirectly, or accidentally, by the user or by a third party such as shipping companies.
3. (The Supplement Source), its affiliates, owners, and representatives are obligated to ensure that the (product or service) is sound, legitimate and authorized in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is used for legitimate purposes.
Article 12 - Confidentiality of Information:
1. (Supplements Source) adopts standards (concrete, organizational and technical) to protect users and prevent unauthorized access to and preservation of users' personal information.
2. As a user, you acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure method, and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed through (Supplements Source).
3. (Supplements Source) has no control over the actions of any third party, or third parties, such as other Internet pages linked via links to the Platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Article Thirteen - Restriction of Access or Membership:
(Supplements Source) may suspend or cancel a user's membership or restrict a user's access to the Platform's services at any time, without notice, for any reason, and without limitation.
Article 14 - Applicable Law or Regulation:
This use agreement is governed and formulated according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is completely and completely subject to the regulations in force at the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 15 - General Provisions:
- In the event that any incoming material or clause in this use agreement is canceled or any clause in the use agreement is no longer in force, such order does not cancel the validity of the rest of the articles, terms and provisions contained in the use agreement and they will remain in effect until further notice From management (supplement source).
- This User Agreement - which may be amended from time to time as the case may be - constitutes the use agreement, the working mechanism, the understanding, the agreement and the contract between (Supplements Source) and the user, and both parties to this agreement agree to take into account the following:
1. The Arabic language is the language in force when interpreting the provisions of this Agreement, or when translating them into another language.
2. All prices displayed on the services or products of (Supplements Source) may be modified from time to time.
3. The promotional or marketing offers that (Supplement Source) may place are temporary, as (Supplement Source) has the right to modify or discontinue these promotional or marketing offers at any time.
4. The parties to this agreement are obligated to deal with each other in a manner that does not violate the Shariah rules, regulations and laws in force related to the nature of the transaction between (the source of supplements) and the user.
5. This usage agreement shall not be canceled except by virtue of a decision issued by the administration of (Supplements Source).